M12 LED Metal Flashlight Kit 800 Lumens
Out of stock
Features and Benefits:
- Spot-flood sliding beam adjustment
- 6000 Series Aluminum, Type II Anodized
- High Mode: 800 lumens, 5 hour run-time (48-11-2440)
- Low Mode: 325 lumens, 7 hour run-time (48-11-2440)
- Strobe Mode: 800 lumens, 7 hour run-time (48-11-2440)
The NEW M12 LED High Performance Flashlight establishes a new benchmark for 12V Flashlights, bringing new levels of versatility, performance and durability to the industry. Its powerful LED produces 800 Lumens of high definition light output, and it can cast a beam beyond 375 yards. The 2355-20’s sliding head allows users to adjust their beam pattern from a flood to a spot effortlessly, and it features three output modes for high, low or strobe use. The body is built from machined 6000 Series Aluminum with a type II anodized finish and can handle anything it may encounter through years of professional use.
Warranty: 5 yr warranty on material and workmanship
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.