M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4″ Hex Hydraulic Driver Kit
Features & Benefits:
- FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance, and increased durability over a standard impact
- POWERSTATE brushless motor outperforms all leading competitors
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4″ Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee’s new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
Warranty: 5 yr warranty on material and workmanship
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.